With Sunday the 8th October being the final Open Day for the Electric Railway Museum, Baginton, Coventry. It has been announced that the locations for the stock are as follows:
- One 309 is to go to The Lavender Line, the other to another site that will be announced after its arrival.
- The 308,307, 312 cars and the Heysham Battery Loco will go to The Colne Valley Railway.
- The 457 car and Kearsley Loco is to go to the East Kent Railway.
- The Tyneside EPB, R&H 165DE, Ironclad stores van, LAB 4 and the freight vehicles will go to the Battlefield Railway.
- The 4-SUB & 503 along with the spare EPB trailer will go to secure storage in The south of England pending long term restoration project.
You can help get them there at